Friday, February 03, 2006

The sum total of my creative output for the week.

I would just like to announce to you all that I have once more begun my quest to be creative. I will attempt to post some of my creative endevours on my blog every week to motivate me and to receive your wonderful praise and adoration (ready Shawn and Kris and Anna? I'm counting on you, my ONLY commenters). Okay, you don't have to actually give me huge accolades or anything, but I think this week you will be amazed at my creative output. I have been SO productive. Who says that having a toddler reduces your time to be creative. Ha. Ready? Set? Here it is:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jilly,

I can tell its a fish!

Kris sent me your blog site and I hope you don't mind if I peek in now and then.

You sure have an adorable blond haired son! He's changed quite a bit since we saw him last March.

Take care....Bev

Anonymous said...

It's a fish, I hope, because if it isn't then both Mom and I are really sorry. I think the only orgami I ever made was a bird, that everyone learns how to make!

Jilly said...

Thanks, Anna! I"m glad you like it. Stop by anytime.

Bev, its great to have you reading. If I didn't want it read, I wouldn't post it on the internet.