Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Dare I reveal my not-so-secret-identity?

I'm thinking of adding a picture of me to my profile. I know this lessens my internet anonymity greatly, but I'm not too too worried about being stalked, and I don't really think I'm big prey for internet predators, being over the age of 14.
So, faithful readers, time to help me out. You (all 5 of you) know the persona I present in this blog better than I do (since I see inside my head and unless you are very amazing you do not). Here are my three choices for a picture to match my blogger identity. Let me know which one you think I should use. If you know me IRL, pretend you don't.



1. The cute "I'm such a happy mom with my darling boy" pose.




2. The "that wasn't funny but, okay, it really was" pose (courtesy of my dear husband saying something silly and taking my picture at some ridiculously late hour of the night). My friend Joel, in university, used to do and say things specifically to attempt to get me to make the pursed lips expression that generally preceeds this look.



3. The "smiling and looking slightly crunchy" pose. Also known as the "I've been travelling in a car without taking a shower or brushing my hair for 3 days now" pose.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

You know me, I already went with the I'm a happy mom with a toddler look, so that's where my vote goes.

Anonymous said...

I vote number two. It looks ...I dunno just you.

Jilly said...

Beck! I didn't know you were reading my blog! Good to hear from you. Hope all is well with you and Don. Thanks for the comment.

Danielle said...

I vote the first one because it's sweet and your hair looks good!

Anonymous said...

hi jill,

i like the 2nd one. now i'm super paranoid, but i personally wouldn't like to post pictures of my kids on an open website. Maybe that doesn't bug you though. Another thing: I suppose pics are easily changed, but in a few short months a pic of you and only andrew would be outdated. so why not keep it just as YOUR blog with only your picture. Just my--as always haha--humble opinion. Sharon