Tuesday, May 24, 2011

SUTK Swap Mosaic


SUTK Swap Mosaic
Originally uploaded by davenjilly
Hello, all! Well, my latest swapping adventure is the Spicing Up the Kitchen Swap. This is my mosaic for my partner. Hi, partner!

So, here's the story. I would love a table runner, or some hot pads or an apron. I don't actually have any of those things and any of them would be fun. I adore all the motifs and colours in all these pictures. Yes, I know I'm ecclectic and not very picky. But I figure that gives you lots of choices to express yourself creatively, right?

So, take any of my mosaic photos for inspiration and just run with it. Have fun. Do your favorite thing. Or do something new. Or do something old that you love doing. Play. Enjoy yourself. I am sure I will love what you make and happily display and use it in my kitchen.

Thanks so much for your thought, care and time in putting together something for my kitchen. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

No comments: