Monday, May 24, 2010

Dear People of my Town:

Yes, it is true that I am moving. Yes, I am excited. No, I don't know where I'll be living or what kind of job I'll be doing. Yes, I do know that there will be traffic and I'm actually not worried about it. No, I don't know all the details of how we are going to move -- it is two and a half months away. Yes, I have moved across the country before and I know it is complicated. No, I don't need you to talk out all the details with me and "help" me figure them out or "remind" me of details I may have forgotten. In fact, it would be best if you just moved on and stopped obsessing about how I am going to move. I can handle it. The move, the city, the kids. Really. Its okay. It is possible to move somewhere else. Honest.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Gotta love the prairie people :o)