Monday, January 04, 2010

Like my new look?

I know, I know. I should be sleeping, or washing dishes. Or telling you all about Emma's birth story or my new year's reflections. But I have been meaning to spiff up my blog for a while now. I've had the exact same look since I started this blog almost 5 years ago (is it possible?), and I thought it was starting to look a little shabby. I have a few more things to tidy up (Like my ridiculously long list of labels, or the links to other bloggers that don't post anymore) and it will be all clean and shiny.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

and perhaps the description of yourself - mum to 2 boys?? ;)

sometimes instead of cleaning or sleeping you just need some down time - just do what you've gott do to get through the day.

B

Jilly said...

Oh yeah! I guess I'm no longer just the mom to two boys. Hasn't quite hit home that I have three children yet.