Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Finally!

In case you're wondering where I've been, I've been outside! The snow has finally almost melted, and we have had a fun week in the mud. I think Andrew went through three pairs of pants yesterday and two or three plus his splash pants the day before. I have been so tired after all the fresh air and running around after little boys and walking to the park and digging in the sandbox and rescuing Aaron from everything that I have fallen into bed, usually with the boys, all week. I have lots of wonderful photos to show off our exploits, but since the Lappy is being FedExed back to me today (should arrive tomorrow) I shall wait to download my photos.

I should have plenty of time to do that this weekend, since its supposed to snow.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Isn't it wonderful! I don't think I ever appreciated Spring nearly as much when I lived in BC