Friday, July 04, 2008

Whew!

The Lappy is fixed and I didn't have to reboot the hard drive and lose all my data. I just had to put in the disk I made with all the system info on it and boot from that disk instead of the hard drive. It asked me if it could fix my computer for me, so I let it. And it worked! Yay for technology that's smarter than me!

It made me realize that I need to print some of my photos. I don't have any hard copy prints of anything since right before Aaron was born. So that would be since Dec. 2006. I shall add it to my list of things to do.

To do:
make three twin sized quilts
organize two years worth of digital photos
keep Aaron from killing himself
entertain the children
keep the house from falling into total chaos
plan and execute craft-based vacation bible school
prepare for and execute summer vacation
find someone to look after cat for 3 weeks (always an onerous task)
world domination
Do you think that should keep me busy for the summer? I think so

1 comment:

randi said...

I keep my photos on CD now because I lost a ton a pictures a couple of years ago. That is the one drawback of digital---no prints unless you have them made!!