Saturday, December 13, 2008

Man, Am I Behind!

So, it appears I am behind on a few updates! First, let me show you my first Japanese craft book and fabric:


The cups are going to be the inside of a tea cozy I am scheming to make, and I think I might use the rest to make a little table runner to match, or a wall quilt. The fat quarter of Christmas fabric was something she threw in, and the book is full of lovely tops and dresses. Very cute. I got it on etsy at a little goodness.

This is the cute little quilt I got in November for the mini quilt swap. I have been a bad swap partner and have yet to send my quilt. But this is a cute little octopus I received. I think it will be great in Andrew's room.


And this is Andrew's quilt from the kid made quilt swap. Isn't it great? It has tons of fantastic fabrics in it -- frogs, fish, bees, and lots of bright colours. The back is this this great dinosaur fabric, and Andrew's name, and the name of his swap partner, are quilted into it.


The boys both love it. When Andrew was really sick, he snuggled with this quilt. Every morning, when we watch tv, the boys love to have over both their legs to keep them warm. Its a great little quilt. Thanks so much!

No comments: