Thursday, December 11, 2008

Psst -- look down

and to the left. I finally decided to put up a list of the blogs I read. I wish I could give you a personal review of each and every one, but I don't think I have time. But if you're looking for some new blogs to read, there are some great ones there. About half to two thirds are quilters, some are personal friends, and some are people I think are wise, or interesting, or just fun to read.

The reason its taken me so long to put up a blog list is because I felt kind of strange showing you all what I read. I don't know why, because its courtesy in the blog world to link to people you like. But I've never been big on courtesy, have I? I guess I'm just learning that in the real world, all those little social niceties actually matter. So I should follow them in the blog world too.

No comments: