Monday, October 19, 2009

New wrap!

It should be obvious that every new baby needs their own new baby carrier. With Aaron, I found that I was not really fond of the pouch sling I was using, so I got a new, stretchy pouch sling instead or the canvas one I had started with.

For this baby, I decided that it was time to try a wrap. I love my sling, but every since I fractured my shoulder, I've found that I can only use the sling on my right shoulder for so long before it starts hurting. And that as baby gets bigger, I get a lot of tightness in my left hip from carrying the baby on that one hip so much. So I decided to get a wrap carrier for this new baby.

I got this one on etsy from Raspbery Baby . The price was good, and it looks like it is going to work out just fine. A lot cheaper than a Moby wrap, I tell you. I haven't checked out the instructional DVD yet. I guess I should do that soon. But then, if I don't get around to it before the baby comes, its not as if I won't have any way to carry him or her. I do have a few other carriers:

1 comment:

Kristen said...

For some reason I would have thought you would make your own slings and wraps...I'm glad to hear about your new one - I love new baby stuff