Saturday, October 03, 2009

Napkins!

I know I should be working on something baby related, or something that someone is paying me to do, but I haven't been. I just needed a quick, brainless project. And I thought it might be nice for Aaron to stop wiping his hands on Dave's shirt.


Also, Andrew is really fussy about sauces,and if he doesn't like a sauce that is on his meat, he will meticulously wipe every piece of meat off on his shirt before he eats it. I hate using paper towel because it seems to be such a waste of trees and money when we can just use tea towels and face cloths and now, cloth napkins.

Because our kitchen drawers are all full, I made this little bag to hang on our kitty hooks. It is loosely based off the tote bag pattern (again) from Bend the Rules Sewing.

3 comments:

Anna M said...

Super cute, Love the prints!

Kristen said...

you are very clever Jill!

Jilly said...

Thanks, ladies! And Kris, I AM a clever mama, after all ;)