Thursday, May 15, 2008

Off to Regina

Well, off I go a galivanting tomorrow. Not really gallivanting, because I'm taking 11 teenagers and a toddler, but none the less, I won't be around for a few days. Its kind of frustrating, though, because I never get to either of "the cities"in Saskatchewan (Saskatoon or Regina) and now I'm finally going and I won't have time to go to any of the places I want to go. This is especially unfortunate since I really need some new nursing gear and there's a great crunchy mom store in Regina and I probably won't get a chance to drop by, nor will I get to the awesome quilt shop in town. Thank goodness for online shopping.
I know what I'm going to make for the giveaway now. I was nursing the baby and I looked over and found something Dave had dumped in the garbage and went, "aha". No, its not made of re-used kleenex or baby wipes, don't worry, its much cooler than that. So I should get around to actually making it early next week, and let ya'll know whats what after that.

Have a lovely weekend, all. Hope its as nice where you are as it was here today.

No comments: