Sunday, March 22, 2009

And the Winners Are . . .

All right. As my regular readers know, I am all about high tech and using the easiest method possible around here. So I did this the scientific way:





Yes, I harassed Dave at the end of a long work week (Sunday night is his Friday night) and made him pull names out of a bowl for me.

The winners are Digital Misfit and Mary. Fortunately, Mary requested the coasters and Digital Misfit requested the doll quilt, so I don't have to pick a number between one and one hundred or ask them to do virtual rock, paper, scissors or anything like that. Is there virtual rock, paper, scissors? I'm sure there is. If not, I'll bet my friend John will invent it one day.

So, I shall be contacting these ladies tomorrow, when I am less tired (Aaron has decided that 4:30 am is a great time to wake up for the day lately), and finishing my little projects and sending them out later this week!

Thanks so much for all the entries! I had fun reading them.

No comments: